A bit late, but did a good deal with @sid001, thanks!

Excellent transactions with @StateAzure, @kvlnkk and @djthopa. Thanks again guys! : )

It was very nice doing business with @mineralwasser and @Rada909 this week. Both were very communicative, fast to ship, and believers in sturdy packaging. Thanks again guys!

Smooth transaction with @demyottens, thanks very much!

I had a few nice, smooth transactions with @Fa Cesario, @Inflexus and @john somatix. Thanks guys!

Big thanks to @LiquidYzer for a very pleasant transaction! Cheers!

Big thanks to @bommelito and @shelter_studio for being the nice communicative, fast paying buyers they are : )

For DIY drum kits consider Ginko Synthese Grains. Cheap, can do drumsounds as well as Grids-style triggering (not at the same time)...

You don't need Grids to trigger, you can use the burst-out or clock-out from the wogglebug. Or use Maths for both.
Elements is awesome, together with wogglebug you have a nice starting point (if you're into weird sounds).

Just bought an LxD from @penrose_riots. Fast shipping, quick response to email, nice communication, all good : ) Danke schön!

@hadj shipped an M303 to the Netherlands. Super fast! Nice and swift communication. Thanks very much! : )

Props to @altemark for sending a Basimilus, no wait, a Mutamix to the Netherlands. Very nice communication! A pleasure doing business : )

I had another smooth transaction involving an Edges with @Heren. All good! : )

@modezart send me a very well packaged Drum Dokta. Nice communication, all good! : ) Cheers!

A big thanks to @bentoncbainbridge for sending a Stillson Hammer to the Netherlands!

I did an excellent trade with @heren last week, no money involved, just sending modules to each other.
Nice communication! Thanks again!

A few days ago I got a Phonogene from @dropthedyle for a nice price. And he's a nice communicator as well!
Oh yeah, almost forgot about the sturdy packaging and very fast shipment : )