Such an underrated module! Love this sequencer. Incredibly powerful. Pair it with some quantizers and a Trigger Riot, and you have the best sequencer combo in Euro. Amazing. Can't believe so few euro sequencers have this many outputs/inputs.

What a wonderful sounding module this is. Best sounding oscillator I have, and there's quite a few in the rack. Such a lovely tone. The sine in this one is worth the price alone.

Wow. Benchmark for how modulation/LFO modules should be, really. Intuitive design, lots of features. Best purchase I've done in a long while, will probably have to get a second.

It doesn't come with any waves installed, you need to sample things into it, or load waves into it with this;
http://www.rampe-d.de/Software/A-112_Sample_Dump_Tool.html

Have not compared it to anything, and I doubt it would sound anything like those. It's an odd one, leaning more towards esoteric than recreating the old wavetable synths. I wouldn't get one expecting it to sound like a PPG, it's quite lo-fi, but pretty cool none the less. Check out this thread for some sound demos;

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38635&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Very odd module, strangely designed, but awefully cool and very useful. You can basically sample anything into it and turn it into a wavetable. It tracks fairly well too, I think I've read over 4 octaves or so. Scanning the wavetables while sequencing is just a blast. Sample some field recordings into this thing, and I swear it's going to produce oscillator sounds that you've never heard your modular produce before. It's lo-fi, of course, but terribly versatile, and it sounds good in my ears. Excellent module. Well worth the little money it costs on the used market.

Love, love, love the knob recorder. Use it in pretty much every patch. Can liven up anything. An absolute steal. 10/10.

Thread: Current Rack

I have to say, that's damn great artwork!
-- solitud

yeah! check out some of the artists and more here;
http://www.pinterest.com/esmone/drawings-illustration/

6/5 for this one. What a blast the Trigger Riot is. Without the slightest hint of doubt the most fun "drum machine" I've used to date (and there's been a few). The experimentalist's dream, I'd say.

Doesn't ever let me down. An absolute breeze to program too, in my opinion, as it's all very logical. The only down side being that the space between the knobs and the cables on the right side is a bit small, but it's really nothing major.

Just a sublime module. Perfect for sound shaping or for creating dynamics within anything in your track (by modulating the vca's or processing the odds and evens outputs differently, for instance). I can safely say that mine will never leave the house, just a brilliant piece of kit. 

What a great sound source the Braids is! A great variety of basic oscillator sounds that could easily spice up any patch or track. META-mode, which allow you to modulate between the different oscillator types, is worth the price for it alone. Easily a 5/5.

Rec1-B is quite cool, very off-beat and odd, but you can create some rather interesting sequences with it for sure, especially if you beef it up with some of the A4 effects. Looking forward to seeing how it integrates with a bigger system. It might look like a toy, but I believe it could be a pretty powerful module in the right hands. Lo-fi, sure, but very immediate, and the results are often surprisingly good. 

Wow. Love at first sight. I've had this module for about 2 hours, and love it already. Sounds fantastic. Lots of waves, interpolating between them is killer, and can create some otherwordly sounds. Highly recommended!