Thread: Change Log

Hi there - yes I see now that the manufacturer search finds the letter anywhere.
I always used to - for example mutaple instruments - type in an 'M' and then tab down with the downward arrow.
Current setup is much better - now you can type 'Mut' and you get there.

I'm still getting a problem where if in the first search box I type 'meloDicer' - I get an invalid manufacturer msg box and no search is done. This happens on Edge, Brace and Vivaldi browsers. Appears to happen after I've done a manufacturer search. If you do a name search as the first thing you do it works.

I don't get any movement. Press 'B' and still have the numbers and 'A's - ie the top of the list.

So need to use the slider to get anywhere.

Getting all sorts of odd things - if I type in say melodicer I get invalid manufacturer

Noticed new font for item search - same as manufacturer - the rest the older font

Problems on PC Win10 latest. Hit say 'M' and search doesn't work for manufacturer

Also font now different from the other pull downs

Excellent! many thanks - not come across that before, thought they always 'snap' to the bottom. Great it's sorted cheers R

Rack was duplicated and re-ordered but data sheet claimed 3 more items than there were?
So emptied rack to see 'hidden' items but none there. Rack now empty but data sheet claims 3 items in it - rack is called B50 Rack Funny??

That's great! Works a treat. No I think that's a very sensible solution and extremely useful. Many thanks for passing on the info.

In all the time I've been using the wonderful ModularGrid I've never got copy / paste to work in different browser windows.
I press 'c' flip to the other browser tab, press 'p' - nothing. What's the secret?

bought item from Flipster100 - very helpful, nice to deal with - would easily buy something from Flipster100 again!

why has this person added 2 additional moog mother 32 items? Can we get rid of them?

see it at http://www.addacsystem.com/product/addac-accessories/addac0015

Big ask (??) would it be possible to add a further Doepfer style case with the ADDAC extension?

Yeah! Works just fine - thanks

Hi there. When I go into MG, click 'My Modular', then go to 'Switch Rack' to choose the rack I want to play with - the order to me is all jumbled up. What would be really nice is that the list is presented alphabetically. It is in any case, once you've chosen a rack - but it'd be good prior to the 1st time you go in.

Tried to update the ADDAC210 image - but final result no better than what was there? Used to be ok - so something has happened.

Thread: Posters?

Just a thought?

I'd quite like a poster of my rack to stick on the wall of my bedroom studio. How about modular grid team up with a poster maker outfit and offer such a service - at a reasonable cost of course!