This is a copy not of MN Maths but the original design by Serge:
Serge Dual Universal Slope Generator
Do not know why the B hate on this as his design has been copies numerous times.
https://richsstudioproject.wpcomstaging.com/product/cgs114-dusg/
-- amj666

Show me where Math is a "1:1 panel design up to every control knob" clone of the DUSG.
It's not about reusing an idea or a concept.

It's about cloning stuff 1:1.

Iagine how cool it would be if behringer came up with their own interpretation, probably a 4x DUSG with some specialties like a wave-folder or anything new, literally ANYTHING other than copying a ready to sell module of a small boutique company that probably sells a few hundred of those per year, sending them to china and throw a few thousend for one third opf the price on the market.

If you don't see where the problem is i hope if you should ever start a project by yourself that this doesn't happen to you.

And then people start to cry that Mutable Instruments, a one person company, closed down. lol

What a shame if a company that size can't bring anything to the table but cloning.
Not even one thing added.
This lack of vision and creativity is what Behringer is best known for since their beginnings.

Hire some engineers for gods sake. Everyone can operate a copy machine.

I need more modulation sources before getting this.

funny "the great dictator"-german, other than the "cottonpicker" which is clearly racist.
glad its discontinued.