Just built the HexInverter 'POSTMAN' Quad A-R and two Stroh PICO VCA to provide four independent modulation sources. These will be used in conjunction with the Moon Modular 524/A Quad LFO/Assistant for my Synthesizers.com BOX66 project.

I've tested the Postman and Dual Pico VCA with one of the Q106 Oscillators set to LOW and the effect is amazing feeding either Linear or Exponential FM on another Q106 set to audio rates.

Update to uZEUS PWR Switch problems:-

Replaced switches in both uZEUS modules and inserted jumper in each.

All LEDs working correctly with no flicker etc.

Removed jumpers, everything still working correctly.

I have probably never used my Eurorack system more than 100 times, so any wear and tear on the switches could be ignored.

Therefore, I have to conclude that the problem IS caused by mechanical stress on the solder joints caused by the original threadless switches not being anchored to the Front Panel.

Will report in the future if anything changes.

I have tried without success to log on/ renew my membership for Muffwiggler but keep getting rejected.

So I am writing this here concerning problems with the Tiptop uZEUS Power Supply and in particular the panel switch.

I have experienced the same problems as other people with regard to intermittent presence of the three LEDs, believing that modules are incorrectly plugged in, especially as I use a combination of Eurorack and Analogue Systems modules.

I think I may have a solution,but need to confirm it in practice:-

Most of the modules I have assembled or purchased ready-built that contain toggle switches, use a nut to tighten the switch body to the front panel. However, the uZEUS power switch has a smooth barrel, and therefore there is some degree of movement which may be causing stress on the solder joints behind the panel.

I will be replacing the switch with a threaded version and will report the results in due course.

Mark Elliott
Abergavenny,
Monmouthshire
United Kingdom