AWESOME! But I would love to have a 1u Version of this! Make it possible please!

@brhmh is a good seller :) everything was fast, well packed and as described!

@yrn1 is a super seller! Great to deal with, fast, all handled with care!

Recommended!

@esiom is a good seller :) fast and super polite, everything came as it should! Recommended!

Great transaction with @ping_panic ! Recommended seller here in ModGrid! Cheers y saludos amigo!

Well 3 month is too much imho... All sales sites have it maximum 1 month... You should change that and keep it clean :)

Hi!

Well I've seen and asked too many people already for items they're selling and in the end they already sold them. And I bet it's contaminated with much more... You guys need to find a new solution to this as it's a pain in the ass and then you end with like 300 ads for just a region and in the end you have like 200 real for sure.

One of the ideas is to put a timed ad... After 3 weeks of not notifying if sold or remove if given up for sale the ad should delete itself and user must add it again.

The Marketplace feels like a jungle now...

Cheers

@vytis good seller :)! Trustable and fast :) nice to deal with!

Thread: Marketplace

Sure Tazio... What would be the interest of selling a module -5% of it's original price?

Unfortunately the problem is not bumping or anything else... It lacks some better organization IMHO... But well it's just my 2cents... And yes ofc it does affect if your module is on the last page or on the first page up top.

:)

@pibou is a great seller. One of the best, if not the best one I've dealt with! Quick, perfect package, top stuff!

@penrose_riots is a great seller! Super quick, very polite and totally trustable! Had the best package (looked like a bomb) ever!

you mean to add a generic module called Want to buy? That will look very makeshift but interesting idea... somebody already uploaded a wallet module :)
There will be some issues like it's not possible to search in offers and it will be easy to pollute the marketplace with random junk. Also the question if a Quasimidi Raven belongs to Euro or MU
Let me think that through, I am not sure if this idea is bad or genius...

-- modulargrid

No that would be genius in a way indeed, but also super messy and pollute the DB as HELL. The thing is We have a Marketplace to put our items on sale and people browse and see if someone is selling something interesting. You could add another "page" "section" "area" that would be Want To Buy where users would as they put modules to sell, make requests to someone sell them an item. Many times you see someone saying "looking for X Module" and you have it and you kinda think... well i don't use much, perhaps i'm going to sell it to this guy who is looking for it.
So The Marketplace would be 2 different sections, the actual one would become For Sale and a new one "Want to Buy" where users can request. This actually makes it a true Marketplace. When you go shopping many times you ask "Do you have this item on stock?" because you don't see it or anything else... Same here :) (for example right now i would like to buy a used Intelli Shapeshifter if anyone is willing to sell it).

As for the Racks, Cables, PSU/Power... It's kinda easy for Cables as you only have 4/5 brands and dif sizes. As for PSU it's the same... true you have some PSU Modules like 4MS Power 40 or Synthros Deluxe 5A... but there are also Intelli bus+power, make noise, doepfer A100 PSU, Clicks and Clocks A100 Psu, etc... there are some options but not that much. (Once again i have 3 Click and Clock PSU to sell and it would make my job easier to have a place like the market place, instead of having to put inside a module for sale that I have more stuff to sell). I lost a huge deal on Stackcables because i saw the ad from the guy, but didn't notice the "other stuff"... The poor guy wanted to sell Stackcables and had to do it inside a module he was selling... If he had a right section or item created in DB to sell it... It would've been super easy.

As for the cases... it's too hard. There are generic brand ones... like Ginko, Elite, Enclave, Doepfer... but the custom made and stuff it's impossible.

Let me know what you think :)

There is something that bugs me...

I wish we could put our Cases, PSU and Cables to sell too... This would be pretty cool too. Cases, PSU and Cables are also part (and most important) of Eurorack.

One thing that's easy to implement and would be also interesting in my opinions is to have a "Want to Buy / Looking to Buy" part that would allow users to ask for a module they want and someone do an offer. This would be MUCH WIN.

What you think :)?

@brainalien great seller, fast shipping, all well taken care off! Trusty guy :) Thank you mate!

Well I can't remember all the people I sold modules, but if they see this post they can talk about their experience which I think was 100% trustable, fast and nice :) (please pronounce yourselves :P)

Edit: found them! @aze_007 @StefanoSansano were all good buyers, paid right away and nice!

Hi!

Well we should have something to inform us of how many HP we have free on our racks and when you hover your mouse over a free space it should input the amount of HP free on the space! That would rock and would make my life much easier!

Btw payed today Unicorn account and I'm more than happy to maintain ModGrid alive 4ever :D