In Dispute with @ODS331180. I have had an open dispute with PayPal since he told me he would not give me my money back. Waiting on their answer.

Ordered VCA Matrix on 29 April and paid promptly. When I got a letter saying I needed to pay over £60 import charges, I had to say no. Maybe it makes me an asshole but it just made it too expensive, so I had to return it. So I never recieved the module. It was sent back. He recieved it and told me he will not refund me. Does he get to keep the module AND the money? What do you think? Sorry if this doesn't belong here. Happy to move it to a more appropriate forum.
-- oddbeats

What do you think he should do? You bought the module so its yours... He sends it to you and you refuse it. He can send it again If you pay for shipping... It may be nice of him to refund you, but I think you not wanting to pay taxes is not really his problem and something you should have thought about beforehand. He might already have spent the money and getting it to refund you might be a lot of hassle.

In short my opinion;
It would be nice of him to offer some kind of refund. But otherwise you should just come clean on your part of the deal and accept the module, or just be at piece with the fact that your module is at his place. If he resold it he would be a dick though...