The Mother 32 has a built-in sequencer. Any particular reason why you want a second sequencer?

As exper said, Mutable Instruments Veils and Intellijel Linix are good, clean VCAs with mixing capabilities, which is a huge plus. Also take a look at ALM Tangle Quartet, which also mixes down four audio/CV channels, and is a really clean VCA in less HP. I agree that Shelves can be shelved for the time being. If you really think you'll need more filtering than what Korgasmatron's gonna give you, check out WMD/SSF MultiMode Filter, which packs a lot of punch in 4 HP.

I hate to be that broken tape, but you have no VCAs here. Warps could be used as one but that's a terrible waste of a Warps. How do you plan to create sounds that has beginnings and ends, as opposed to those that play infinitely; how do you strum your synth like an instrument; where are you patching those four envelope generators to? If you don't have an answer to these questions, it means you need a VCA (i.e. a voltage controlled volume knob).