Oh my. The band pass on my VCFS is just beautiful. I wonder how this compares.

Dropdowns looks great, thank you!
-- subframe

Oh, I still see the Aqua/reflective dropdown in Safari on my mac. I see the new flat look on iOS, but not macOS for some reason.

Dropdowns looks great, thank you!

The dropdown in the Module Finder are very Aqua, with the reflections. I think it's pretty distracting, can the dropdowns be flattened a bit?
-- subframe

That is an iOS issue, those select boxes are hard to style. You have to use CSS I would categorize as "hacky" e.G. remove the aqua and fake in those down triangles... Nonetheless now they are flat but don't look like selects anymore, need feedback if that is better or worse?

Yep, looks better and cleaner to me. However, after selecting an item from the dropdown, the text is black and hard to read. Can you make it white or grey?

Looks pretty good! The dropdown in the Module Finder are very Aqua, with the reflections. I think it's pretty distracting, can the dropdowns be flattened a bit?

Send/return is too rare in modular, but this goes way beyond. I’ve moved most of my effects out of the rack, but this makes me start to rethink that.

Xodes' solution is simple, very smart.

I would also really like to be able to exclude clones from searches. Mutable Instruments is the most common, but there are others like Ornament and Crime.

Being able to exclude specific manufacturers would also be useful. There are some manufacturers I’m simply not interested in seeing, it would be useful to keep them out of my search results.

Thanks!