I got rid of the problem by un-installing/re-installing Firefox.
Have you tried that already?

Just in case someone else faces the same problem as me:
a de-install/re-install of Firefox did the trick. Everything's fine now, pheew!

Just don't forget to save your favourites before de-installing.

Just tried Firefox from my wife's notebook, and, surprise surprise, no problems whatsoever !!
So it's definitely Firefox on my PC that doesn't do what it ought to.
Think I'll have to de-install/re-install it completely. Oh well ....

Thanks anyway, MG!

I have yet to try each of my 31 racks, but the problem definitely occurs on all that I have checked so far (approx. 10).
Just gave Chrome a try and, funnily, it worked like a charm.

I'd like to stay with Firefox, though, for a number of reasons.

Am I the only one with this problem?

Cookies are allowed, no adblocker active. Tried with and without "keep me logged in".

I'm without a clue here ...

Hi,

I am currently moving from IE to Firefox.
However, Firefox keeps telling me that I have to login (which of course I have), whenever I try to edit one of my racks or make a new one.
I have looked everywhere in Firefox, have enabled Cookies, Javascript, and everything else that looks like it could have something to do with my problem.

With IE, everything still works just fine.

Any idea?

If you should ever consider to buy something from Pierpaolo aka @RTFM, don 't hesitate.
I recently bought a Korb DVCA from him (this is a DIY module which was built by himself), and will di it again any time soon.
Neatly built, very friendly communication, prompt delivery - what can you ask more?!

easyskywalker sold me a Mutamix, and everything was just as it should be!

@penrose_riots sold me a XAOC Sewastopol. Prompt delivery, well packed and excellent condition! Looking forward to the next deal with him.

Unfortunately, there seem to be no infos regarding the power consumption of modules by The Harvestman, neither in the MG database, nor on the Harvestman's website.

Above all, I need this for Kermit and for English Tear, because the power supply of my Erica skiffs is walking on the edge.
Anybody out there who knows?

5 stars out of five for Heren! I just bought 2 modules from him, and it was great in every aspect - modules were exactly as described, prices were ok, delivery was fast, and the communication was very pleasant! Thanks!

Thread: eurorack

space ;-)

I bought a Low Gain Electronics SubMix from @armando.
Immediate delivery, perfect condition, and a nice guy!

Thanks from my side, too!

In my racks, I have already replaced the duplicate.
Unfortunately, someone (Roland_of_g) still uses it in one of his racks, so I can't delete it.

Sorry again for the confusion.

You are right, obviously!
I don't understand, though, since I definitely searched for the module in the database (by name and by manufactorer!), before I added it.

Can I delete my entry? How?