Thread: ello gubna

Nice. Last night was a blast and a little frustrating at the same time. Completely different envelope format and the filters response to cv inputs seemed really sensitive to me. Nonetheless, I'm already thinking about more modules.

beautiful work my friend

Thread: ello gubna

I've been tweeting knobs since the early 90's, albeit digital knobs. Mostly korg, native instruments, and omnisphere. I couldn't figure the math out in my head why would I want to spend so much money on an analog synth. 3 months ago I bought my first analog synth in the form of a minimoog voyager. It was too sweet of a deal to pass up. The sonic skyline was the limit, or so it seemed. Not even a full week in with this beast I was quite shocked at how limitless the modulation possibilities were on the voyager. Still though, there was an ever growing inspiration each day I started tweaking the knobs.

Tonight when I get home there will be a package with 1 - p.m. foundation 3.1 On top of this I have a happy ending kit from tip top audio, and a DYI buffered multi on the way. I am looking forward to growing my sonic palette as well as with this community.

track from the voyager:

cheers