Just looked up what a ASR does & yes I think that can doe the job... A dive into the functionality a bit more. Thanks for the input & have a fine weekend. Cheers, Jurgen

Cool, sounds like an approach I gonna try... Right now patching my modular for an upcoming gig, after that I will try your idea & let you know how it works... Thanks a lot.

On my SoundCloud page all kind of Analog Sounds in a playlist, maybe you like some... they are free 2 use... On the main account you can find lost of "regular" tracks "https://" + "soundcloud.com/sonicrider/sets/the-analog-journey"

Do you have a page somewhere I can listen your work? Cheers, Jurgen

Hi, yip, that's it & half of the speed is a variable setting. Thanks for your patient understanding my goal. Do you think it is possible with a certain module, a patch or ......

Hi, it's hard 2 explain.... I made a drawing... So when my comment below ins't clear I can set you the drawing....

Sequence plays D-E-D-B-D-E-D-B-D-E-D-B-D-E-D-B- de CV goes 2 a delay that process the CV & the output is the same CV but in timing D---E---D---B---D---E---D---B---D---E---D---B---D---E---D---B--- this output goes 2 a VCO and produces the delayed melody...

Your remark "unning the sequencer at half the clock rate" should be the FX, the output...

I hope a bit less wondering :-)

Hi, thanks for replying... What I mean is dat when the sequence plays 1/16 notes the output of the delay has the rhythm of 1/8 note; this means there is a longer time between the notes but all notes are at the output.... So when its plays D-E-D-B in 1/16 the output is D-E-D-B in 1/8... While writing this I asked myself if it is possible at all, but on the other hand why not... At some time a sort of max is reached... Hope my explanation is clear... Thanks again for answering. Cheers, Jurgen

Hi,

I'm using a sequencer CV pitch & CV gate controlling a vco.

Question: which tool/patch do I need when I want to delay CV pitch. This means when the sequence is a 1/16 note the delay has a timing as where it a 1/8 note = "speed" of the output is 1/2 of the original sequence. When possible the amount of "delay" adjustable. Wonder if it is possible at all.

Thanks for replying.