this user has left ModularGrid

Did some trades with @airfrankenstein , cool dude , fast & strong shipping , module in perfect shape : I absolutely recommend :)

Great Great trader is RTFM ! And what a builder ! Nice person , efficient , reliable :)

bought a simple but efficient DTM from @Plexusgel : sent it on time , strong box , and nice guy (thanks for new washers )
Recommended !

reliable is @C3REAL , bought his Timo Rozendal Logic : nicely built , fair price with fast tracked shipping , thanx R. ;) Cheers >:)

Fair price , perfectly built , fast shipping in armored packaging ... very good guy is @wtkdwc , thanx aaaa lot :)

nice, efficient ... happy to have done business with @Goldencatfish !

I have not taken the time to check the posts but if we encounter problems with a seller what to do? Forget and clench your teeth? Preventing who it is? I'm not a bitch but my patience and my Euros have a limit ...
And ; big thanx to ;
@wanne
@HypoGeo
@zoedevi
@tagomago
@aze_007
@robbert
@woutrous
@netr
reliable eurocrack addicts , cheers y'all !
verry sorry to @Triggas , had a big issue with my phone line at that time and could not give him the tracking number in time !

Thread: Thanks

Am I supposed to post here about ours ? Or in the good/bad traders thread ? Need update man ...