I see you have three sequencers - rather than rigidly distributing the same clock all over the place, why not add some variety into the mix. You could send 1 clock into MI Branches and that would send 4 different, but related, clocks out to the sequencers, leaving one spare for something else. You could do something similar with a sequential switch, that would delay the clock to four different parts in sequence.

Try using it for filter modulation - instead of a smooth change with a sine wave you get steps in the filter cutoff. Or use it to switch modes, for example on MI Warps have it plugged into the algorithm cv control; I've also used it to do something similar on my Flame FC16 CV to switch effect modes.

Honestly, I wouldn't go with the drone bank - it has no CV control at all, so you'll be doing everything manually. You can get drones out of anything, but modulation is the key to keeping it interesting. Check this drone out using only Make Noise Telharmonic, Mutable Clouds and Qu-Bit Nano Rand -

Yeah, the first batch were printed wrong so they were a bit cheaper :)