Thanks will take a listen tonight

minimal, techno, dark, percussive, psy

Hi can anybody have suggestion for youtube channel that as ambient, techno, minimal, dark vibes...
im already following

julia bondar
deorbiter
elinch
lightbath

thanks !

Couple of things...first up, you really don't want a mono output, especially with that Beads in there. The output module also has connections for the Intellijel (I'm presuming that's what's specced here) case's 1/4" jacks, so those are a tad unnecessary, meaning you shouldn't have a problem adding in the normal stereo out. For that matter, I'd consider tossing the mult and scope tiles as well; scopes are nice IF you have room for them, but a 7U x 84 case like this doesn't have that room. And as for the mult, you can jam more functionality in by chucking it and going with inline mult widgets, since there's no need here for a buffered mult, apparently.

Better choices? Well, here's a layout for the tiles that makes loads more sense:
ModularGrid Rack
Now, here you've got another FX processor, which will be useful for "stereoizing" mono signals. And that dual stereo mixer gives you hot outputs for more modular processing while, at the same time, it also provides your stereo output at line level via a pair of the cab's 1/4" jacks, AND you can mix your FX tile's stereo out and the Beads' stereo out right there for your final mix balancing. Definitely more useful!
-- Lugia

thanks !!!

Hi Joystick,

Interesting rack, especially since I can't find any joystick module though your nickname is joystick ;-)

Have fun with your new rack and kind regards, Garfield.
-- GarfieldModular

OMG thats true不不不 plannar look great...maybe in the second case....不不不

already order half of the modules....

generate3,filter8, morph4, pam,boss bow,bloom, zadar,quadatt 1u, mult 1u

i think im on the good way....

ModularGrid Rack

hi lugia thanks for reply...but i dont know why it was an old version of my sketch...here is the new...

noise eng basimilus, folktek matter2, akemis taiko, intellijel bifold, desmodus versio, joranalog morph 4
pam workout, addac 404, mimetic, zadar, wmd quad att,soma lyra fx, joranalog filter 8

ModularGrid Rack

and yeah eventually i wiill grow but just want to start somewere with kind of a mix of every function needed

here is what i think to get as a modular 2x 84 hp to keep it simple, portable...
did i miss anything ?

ModularGrid Rack