Dito!

But the problem is, that MG doesn't know how a submitted "module" is just a alternative panel.

A lot of these alternate panels are submitted as manufacturer "Other/unknown". In that case you can use the checkbox in the search options to filter those out. In that case of course you loose potentially interesting real modules, too.

The best solution IMHO for integration into MG would be, that there should be a new "function" (or tag) that is "alternative panel". As a result the already existing modules would have to be retagged (no that of a big deal, I guess. If the module is "manufacturer approved"/locked, it has to be done by the creator of course).
In that case there would have to be another new filter option in the module search that explicitely excludes a certain "function".

EDIT:
Regarding the OP's issue and the fast-growing number of modules another function would be on my wishlist: A blacklist in the user-settings in which I can exclude manufacturers to be shown in the module search. For me that would be manufacturers that:
-merely produce spin-offs from other modules
-make modules that can't actually be buyed or built (fantasy products, pre alpha state)
-aren't active anymore
-generally not my thing, design-wise/function-wise

Hi dennis,
if you didn't find already, there is some information on the Mutable site itself, a Quickstart Guide and also a review video:
https://mutable-instruments.net/modules/yarns/manual/

I don't know what you mean exactly... if you say you like some sounds from them then it is appealing to you, right.
If it sounds right, it is right. That is all that counts.
Can't help with the sequencer tho.

I've had a mother 32 for about a week with not much chance to play yet

I see. I didn't read carefully enough - thought he didn't have the mother anymore

I think it is a really nice starting system, with not much to really miss. No errors.
Play with it, and you will see yourself what you are missing.
I don't know how you will play the thing, but I guess you either have cv-keyboard or you play it from math/batumi. If the second is true I personally would miss some triggers. I think Brain Seed would be a good companion for you setup with maths.

Hello Andy,
Neither Clouds nor Elements and Braids are fully analog. They depend on microprocessors - only the input/output and cv modulation stages are analog naturally.
To make a fully analog version of Braids the module would fill up the space of .... I don't know - something really really huge.
Mutable Ripples is a filter and it is for instance fully analog.

The manual says 25mA max.

Yes, there are many possibilities. You can go with
- a modular stereo/panning mixer. Like the Sputnik, or the L-1 VC Stereo Mixer
- separate panners like this Doepfer
- even building your own panners using many VCA's :)
- using an external performance mixer (Mackie, Allen&Heath) of which the most have control over panning their L and R
The most cost-effective way is undoubtly an external mixer if you don't need CV panning control over every channel.
If you know that you'll incorporate drums at some point in the 'not so distant future' a 3rd U is a very good idea

I want to point out, that the output DA-converters are working at 8-Bit resolution. What that means is described here, around page 5: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137280
I hope this is helpful.

Edit: if you go with the multiple - I would take an active one...

PS: the uZeus only uses half of its mA with this row. Is there a way to power the whole row with the Mothers PSU?

The Mother doesn't use -12V. Hence, the mother's PSU doesn't delivers that.
But the other way around works - you can power your whole system from the µZeus. The power should be sufficient.

Apart from that I like your system. I don't know the VCO - might be nice.
You can use stackable cables instead of the passive-mult. Then a braids would fit in (also not HP-dense)
And with two more HP you could get a Rubicon, if you like FM.
RYO Penta would be a even smaller 5 step sequencer with small but dedicated 'knobs' - it's DIY though.

A swap for the Unify could be the Erica Synth Black Stereo Mixer.
Or a Synthrotek Stereo Output Mixer (which has no CV control over panning)
I recommend reading a bit into a few Muffwiggler forum posts. This one is quite interesting:
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=154186
I am unsure why a multi-channel stereo mixer makes sense for you? Do you plan to mix in external sources?
If it is just for the sake of a output module I would get something smaller...

Apart from stereo (synth voice) mixing I would recommend, getting dedicated VCA's (like the µVCA) and dedicated small mixers (like Mutable Shades or Intellijel Triatt).
The optomix is a combination of the above (+ a few features), a 2-channel mixer with VC Amplification per channel and sound shaping (filtering) features per channel.
The Intellijel Linix or the Planar, also are similar in the sense that they're a combination of VCA's and mixers.

For a 2U system with two voices (like yours), with using the above mentioned modules I would get (at least):
1x µVCA (which are 2 VCA's)
1x Triatt (which is a 3 channel mixer)
1x Optomix (which is a 2 channel mixer with VCA per channel)
You can get more VCA's later

cv_looper from Nexus Instruments, maybe?
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/nexus-instruments-cv-looper
As long as you want to transpose outside the module, I guess... But loop points - I don't think so.

Bishop's Miscellany got loop points somehow, but I don't know if it quantizes by nature - also 2 channels only, and different concept:
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/shakmat-modular-bishop-s-miscellany