Am i right in saying the mutes/ch select are momentary hold buttons ? or switched? Are they smooth or audible?
And in mixer mode they mute but in siwitcher mode they effectively ‘solo’?

if this had a attenuator/level/initial control where the Env out is, i think it would be really amazing, Env out is useful obviously, but wouldn't a more control over the VCA make this the ultimate 3hp package!

gotta love this !

i dont know how you would know when buying. BTW i have some modules FS including the Pittsburgh Modular Outs which does stereo headphone amp and dual mono for mono or stereo connection to a mixer

a Pittsburgh Modular outs would do one half of what you need. currently FS

i only have anushri so far but am planning my rack similar to yours so had to try! I was of the impression that most euro modules and patch cable are mono, i.e. that is the norm, although there obviously some that do stereo, sometimes this would be on one minijack (tip/ring/sleeve) but more likely be separate monos for l+r. These are usually fx machine and have some kind of panning or width/spread adjustment.

what you need for head phones is mono to stereo converter jack, these come in 3.5>3.5 or 3.5>1/4

they sound broken, maybe you should sell them off cheap? id be interested

Was wondering if i could get any advice about this setup. First thing to point out is I have Anshuri in box so rack space is not an issue its just there for illustration purposes. Also I have a 606 I modded with trig ins which i plan on using with the trgger riot hence no drums in the rack. So the question is. do i need more utilities to make this practical? I'm not sure if i need more basic linking, mixers, envelopes VCAs etc?? any opinions from seeasoned eurorackers ?? cheers