I believe most of the 1U stuff you've picked is in the 1U Intellijel format. So as long as your case is Intellijel, you're good.

However the RE Guillotine is not in the Intellijel format. It's not going to fit in an Intellijel rack.
-- Ronin1973

Happy to correct you! https://www.ritualelectronics.com/products/1u-blank-panel-4hp

The whole line is Intellijel format.

Nkozi

@troux they're in stock! I just one.

Nkozi

No immediate thoughts @nkozi other than that your rack looks pretty nice, and I'm curious about the Crow. How do you like it so far?
-- troux

It's amazing - I have a Winterbloom Sol, which is very similar, but this can process CV messages in a way that's really useful. Both Crow and Sol are easy to program and I think they're gonna get me into coding and MaxMSP. I followed the 'getting started' guide for Crow, which has you building a S&H circuit, and it was super fun!

Looks like fun in a small package. As far as Plaits, I would have a hard time giving mine up. I don't use it in every patch, or even to it's full potential, but it's so handy for its versatility.
How do you like the Frap Tools module? I get a headache just looking at their panels.

-- farkas

Haven't gotten it in yet, should be here tomorrow or Monday. It's honestly the only module I've really truly lusted after - I got it for a good used price off Lines and I think it's gonna be the core of my system! At first I was daunted by the panel, but once I took a real look at it, the typography made a ton more sense than say, Maths. And yeah, I really do love Plaits, but I wish it had a sync input.

Nkozi

Hi! First post; Been into (virtual) modular for about a year, Eurorack for about 9 months, and I've built up a fun and useable system. I've got most of the 3u row, and just the Mult on the 1u row, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for deals on a Mangrove, and the release of the new Delta-V.

I make all sorts of music, but typical use modular approaches for sequencing (when virtual), designing loops, making patches for fun and not profit, etc. Not super into the 'ambient eurorack' thing, though it can be done well.

What're the takes on this? I'm thinking that the uPlaits and 2hp VCA (both of which I have irl) could be replaced with a second Mangrove or perhaps a Qu-Bit Surface, but I do really like the versatility and All-In-One nature of Plaits. If there were 10hp builds of Plaits that'd catch my eye, but here we are.

Nkozi