Thanks a lot for your feedbacks ! So I first put the mixer out of the case. I'll use the Hot Glue that I already have and use the integrated compression with the send of the Rosie that I also already have. The Hot Glue will go into Rosie In1 et Veils into Rosie in 2 so I have a 8 channels mixer with compression and out line level.

I added Waveshaping, filter bank and move out all the percussive part that is not that much important at the moment. I also move out the Erica Synth VCO. I take your point about basic VCO's but actually I really like those I already have and like their versatility. I'm not sure about the Quadra. Envelopes will be use as modulation in combination with Quadra LFO of the Ornament and Crime. Maybe you were not thinking about that when you talked about a miss of CVs modulation ?

I also tried to reorganize the rack a bit. What do you think now ? Much better or worse ?

New rack is here :
Edit : You need to click on it for the real current state

ModularGrid Rack

Hi Everybody,

Would love to get your opinions on this build. I'm doing techno live with a mix of pre-prepared sequences and improvised one. I already have most of the modules of this rack.

I like live tweaking + few modulations. What do you think is missing ? Too much voices ?

ModularGrid Rack

Thanks for your feedbacks