Bought a R*S Resonant EQ from @AVJR

I have bought previously from him, and as usual, a very quick transaction, module was well packaged and in perfect condition.
A very nice guy.

If a compactflash card could talk, it would say "yes".

Just bought a uO_C from @PinPinKula

Comunication:
PinPinKula was always very quick to reply, and was very helpful.

Shipping:
After the payment went through, i received the tracking information for the package.
The module came very very well packed, i have never received a module this well packed before (either from marketplace or shop purchases). It came nicely packed with lots of protective bubble wrap, and snug inside the box (not too tight and not loose).

Module Quality:
As for the build quality (this is a DIY built by PinPinKula) the module is professional quality build. Never have i seen such a flawless job (human made). I can do some DIY builds and know how much care is needed to build a module by yourself.
I really recommend buying from PinPinKula if you want quality.

Made a good deal on a Function with @AVJR
It's the second module I buy from him.
He is very nice and quick to reply. Module was perfectly packed and in superb conditions (just like the previous module i bought from him)

Leaving a thanks to @vytis for an Optomix. Very good deal, seller was friendly. Module came well packed and in good conditions

Good trades with @AVJR and @vendenperros
Modules in perfect condition and both sellers were very friendly, and quick to reply.

Just bought 2 modules from @allert
Very good communication via the website. Very friendly user.
As for the modules they arrived fast and were in great condition. They came well packaged and bagged with good bubble wrap protection. The box was also well protected and sealed. I recommemd buying from this user.