@brianemo is good trader, just received three serge modules, everything went pretty nice and quick

from what i can see here, everybody is doing good trades. nah, i don't believe there are rogue traders in this community. peoples faith is the real currency traded in these modular transactions right? what effect does a rogue trader, if there is one and i'm not saying there is, have on the community as a whole or your supporting the community by buying and selling kit ? how many wigglers use friends and family to pay for kit, taking a leap of faith with the wiggler in the community selling stuff they don't want anymore.
-- joncharliefeathers
I usually ask for MW account or some other credible enough resource, easy to double check there and see what kind of stuff that person is posting, I've done dozens of buys here and no problems so far

Very nice example from @NickT
I personally was amazed by erica synths fusion drone system, very power hungy, tube based:

Depends really what kind of "drone" you want, also like mentioned, cv control is essential(I think)...

Good transaction with @yalivec LEVELS arrived safe and sound

Had a good transaction with @deeait
trusted seller, this time package had a rougher ride than usual, but as was packed properly, everything was good in the end

Got Dervish from @Nomodulus everything as expected, trusted seller

thanks to @nearlyghost for teletype, everything arrived safe and sound, trusted seller