Hi Wiggler ! Thanks for your answer !

I don’t have anything yet but I guess I would be able to find a 230 to 15v power brick.. Is that impossible or too expansive ? As a beginner in modular I’m looking for a very cheap 6U case and uZEUS or that Source d’énergie seemed to be a good way not to spend too much money.

Yeah I guess I’ll use a computer (running Max 7/Pure data) because for now I don’t have enough money to buy a cool sequencer like René or others.

I was not able to find a drum module that had multiple triggers in order to use with grid, and more important, that had multiple outputs so I can process the sound of each instrument (with reverb, distortion..) individually. Last Braid’s firmware has drum sounds included so I think it’ll help.

A voice in my noobs head told me that having 6.3mm jack for the line outputs would be better but ok I’m gonna get rid of that Outs module. Also for the VCA I planned to use RYO’s uptodist… Will this apply distortion on everything ?

Oh and also I’ve seen a lot of little racks using Maths to do all the utility stuff, should it replace my ADSR ?

Thank you for your help !

ModularGrid Rack

I'm about to buy my first modules to do some industrial techno kind of sounds (especially percussion ones). Any advice ?