this user has left ModularGrid

I am building my first rack around sampling beat engine (photogene and pressure points, brains....) and my moog m32
The mother sequencer wont really allow me to play a free bassline with for example different length in the tones wich is important for my music (melodic not technoid)

So is there sth that allows me a more free approach to play my sequences like drums from samples with the pressure points and bass from the moog and lets me set loop points, transpose etc without cutting my melodies in same length and same speed steps?

There must be!?

Thank you! :)

Yes since i am not making techno music i think i dont need more than the moog for now and maybe add some modulation in long term.
I mix synth music with electric piano, guitar and drums (often vinyl breaks chopped up) to make the use of the rack more specific.

I would like to use the erica mixer as preamp to amplify external sources aswell, like epiano. Possible?

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_319038.jpg

How do i show the link?

Would love to hear opinions on this.
The moog is here, firat pressure points + braids and switch ordered aswell as case.

Did i forget anything? Photogene would serve as master clock?

How functional will the sequencer be?

These modules will (if at all!) come later: trigger man, bastl grandpa, 2nd pressure points, ring mod.

Is the tubiness of the erica mixer worth it? I really like a tube based mixer if it isnt just show