I'm using Function, it's only one complex channel from maths, and you haven't got logic operations, but anyway I find so handy, and you have EOR, EOC, positive and negative outs: 2 gates out, 2 cv out in 8hp. The hang input (doesn't present on maths) has interesants utilities.
So in short, you could do the same thing with one complex channel of maths, and little more.
-- nokulture

Make Noise Function is more attractive to me than the SSF Mini Slew. I think my future Rack will look like this:

ModularGrid Rack

But I won't sell my Maths. Maybe I'll buy a second Intellijel Stealth Case with Joiner Plates when "Corona" is over and I can get back to a normal 40hour week. Maths is unique and will return later, but now it's time for some Rackspace :)

personally I would get rid of the dual adsr and replace it with a smaller module - there are plenty of dual adsrs in 10hp or less - this would with the 4hp that is free allow enough space to add batumi> -- JimHowell1970

That's funny because I got my Intellijel Dual ADSR today :)
I like Maths for Inversion, Slew Limiting, as an Enevelope Follower, etc. but I wanted a full and classic Envelope Generator like in my normal Synthesizer (Novation Peak for example).

the other option would be to just get another case... which would probably be my solution
-- JimHowell1970

This would be the beginning of a very expensive Journey and I was successful to avoid that yet ;)

Maths Without Maths
-- defragmenteur

Thx, this Video was very informative (and funny). A Make Noise Function or SSF Mini Slew could be a good choice for a Slew Limiter.

Hi there,

i need some space in my small Rack to buy the Xaoc Batumi and my idea is to replace my Make Noise Maths with other Modules. Some of my current Modules have the same Features than Maths:

Envelope Generator:
Intellijel Dual ADSR

Attenuator:
Intellijel Quadratt 1U

LFOs:
Malekko Quad LFO

Mixer:
Intellijel Quadratt 1U & Intellijel Quad VCA

The only things that's missing is a Slew Limiter right? Does someone have an idea which Modules are needed to completely replace Maths in my Rack without a loss of Features?

Thanks in Advance

ModularGrid Rack