In addition this would be a closer clone of the MK1 Maths which is no longer in production.
Either way a wise investment to go along side my MN Maths. The same way as my Behringer Brains are along side my MI Plaits.

Thread: for sale

Some details my differ from MG stock images, PM me for information.

The far right hand 1U mult is the output, 6 mono and 2 stereo pairs to a side panel that has corresponding 1/4 jacks to my mixer. Side panel also has the switched mains power socket to a pair of Meanwell PSUs.

I think this is a good idea. Even just to look at someone's modular rig can be inspiring and with the addition of messaging and youtube you can see how they use it. For those of us into home brew modules it can also be good as a form of springboard into building custom modules for those that are interested.

Thread: My modular.

This is my modular, I'm still on the steepest of learning curves.
Inspired by Colin benders I've tried to lay it out logically.
I'm assuming readers will view via my user.
Opinions welcome.
My output modules are homebrew as is the double mult on the bottom row. The top eight sockets are bussed to the top left four and top right sockets to reduce long patch runs.

Thread: My modular.

This is my modular, I'm still on the steepest of learning curves.
Inspired by Colin benders I've tried to lay it out logically.
I'm assuming readers will view via my user.
Opinions welcome.
My output modules are homebrew as is the double mult on the bottom row. The top eight sockets are bussed to the top left four and top right sockets to reduce long patch runs.

Hi all, I'm Phil from Kent, the garden of England.
I've been into electronic music for years but didn't really have the money to invest in anything other than software based systems.
I've been building my modular for around 2 years now and still don't know what direction to take it in. I'm very inspired by Colin benders and Berlin school.

Both mults have four sockets bussed to the bottom 9U to patch from the sequencer/trigger stages to the top 6U without running long patch leads.

Hey all, I'm Phil from the UK.
Even having 15U x 168hp, I won't lie to you, I don't really know what I'm doing. I could spend hours patching and come up with nothing. I suppose that's the nature of it though, I'm learning.....

The far right 1U module is a 3.5mm to 6.35mm jack sockets 6.35mm sockets are via a panel on the side of the top case. From there it goes straight into a soundcraft signature 12 mixer and then into my Adam monitors as well as multi track recording.