Six quality VCAs + summer
- Used very high quality, low noise and super fast THAT Corp. VCA chips (exponential response).
- LEDs for monitoring the CV control on each channel (also color coded to match the channel order of the mutagen).
- High dynamic range: -80dB to 0dB with 0..5V control signal.
- 6 trim pots on rear of PCB in order to preset attenuation for the CV (change the dB/V attenuation ratio).
- 6 offset knobs for manually adjusting the gain of each VCA. You can use this to offset the VCA so that you can use bipolar CV sources like LFO/VCO.
- DC coupled inputs accept CV or audio.
- Sum and Inverted sum outputs: preset with -6dB attenuation in order to give more headroom for overall mix. each discrete output is normalled to the sum bus, patching into a discrete output will remove that output from the mix.
- Special 12 pin header on the PCB allows the 6 outputs to be normalled to the six inputs of the Intellijel Mutagen/Mutamix via a ribbon cable.
This Module is discontinued.$290 Price in €
submitted Oct 13th 2012, 03:36 by simfonik
| last Change
Nov 4th 2020, 18:58 by motorhead412