VC phase shifter
VC phase shifter with built-in LFO and separate outputs for 4th and 8th stages.
* Switchable 4 or 8 stage phase shifter.
* Variable feedback ranges from mild swooshing to raucous mind bending.
* Two external control voltage inputs.
* Pseudo stereo output when 4 stage and 8 stage outputs are used.
* Transconductance amp based phase shift cells.
* On-Board LFO produces Triangle and Ramp waves.
* Phase angle is modulated in a logarithmic fashion.
* 8 Stages of phase shift result in some sweet barber pole effect.
* With high feedback settings you get a bit of oscillation, depending on osc. rate.
* With ramp wave setting you get some control voltage feedthrough (and the above).
* Not a noise generator but not a piece of L.A. studio equipment.
* Makes a pop when switching between 4 and 8 stages.
Module is available as a DIY project only.
No info about availability.$250 submitted Nov 30th 2013, 18:15 by rpocc | last Change Feb 1st 2017, 10:03 by modulargrid
2 Users are observing this