Triangle Core VCO
The omsonic RNO (Really nice Oscillator) is a very stable and practical precision VCO based around a classic OTA core.
- Very stable triangle core.
- 6 octave switch selector switch.
- Waveform outputs include Sine ,Triangle, Saw, Square, Sub octave -1 and -2 and an unnamed square based waveform.
- 2 channel wave mixer section.
- FM input VCA with indicator LED.
- Linear and exponential FM.
- PWM and PWM input that affects both the Square wave and the unnamed waveform.
- On board voltage regulation for general stability and to insure the RNO stays in tune no matter how bad your power supply is.
- High precision “zero drift op amps” for low drift.
- High precision 0.01% voltage references for low drift.
- Polystyrene caps for low drift.
- Extremely pure sine wave output.
- Multiple thermal management techniques.
This Module is discontinued.$240 Price in €
submitted Sep 23rd 2016, 21:46 by omsonic
| last Change
May 27th 2018, 14:49 by omsonic
Specs are approved by the manufacturer