CEM3340 based VCO.
- CEM3340 based VCO prototype.
- Audio range : 5Hz - 20 kHz
- Low range : 45 sec. - 100 Hz
- 1V/octave over 12 octaves (5Hz to 20kHz).
- 3 FM inputs and attenuators (1 is bipolar).
- Span lower sets coarse pot for lowest 6 octaves, span upper sets coarse pot for highest 6 octaves, with an overlap of 1/2 octave.
- Fine tune.
- Pulse Width adjustable from 5 to 95%, PWM with input jack and attenuator.
- PW affects Pulse and "PW" sawtooth outputs.
- Rising and falling sawtooth, triangle and sine outputs.
- Soft and hard sync.
Status (September 16, 2017) : 3 fully working prototypes with vintage CEM 3340 Rev.G according to specs. Final board and frontpanel layouts ready. Final testing with new CEM3340 and V3340 to be done. After that, production can start real soon now.
Contact : a e m i t 7 at p r o t o n m a i l dot c h
This Module is a prototype or in a concept phase.
submitted Sep 13th, 13:46 by aemit
| last Change
Saturday September 16, 16:32 by aemit