New noise\drone semi-modular synthesizer
The Muscarin is an analog music synthesizer with analog and touch controls, that has everything that’s needed for creating music and synthesis of sounds.
Designed by kNoB technology, it is based on cross-modulation technology. It is designed as semi-modular, and can be used by it’s own, or as a part of eurorack system.
It is made for generating standard sounds and sound effects, as well as for extremely changing their sound while playing, converting it to a complex structured noises. It has full manual hands-on controls (switches and knobs), as well as it can be controlled by CV (control voltage).
- Muscarin core - 4x VCO based on square wave, cross-modulation control "Bias", control by CV full range linear or 1v \ oct (4 octave range; 32-500 + Hz)
- LFO is a low frequency oscillator, has two waveforms square and triangular.
- EG AR envelope generator. Can both receive an external gate signal, synchronize with the LFO, and automatically generate an envelope.
- VCF filter \ saturator 12db \ oct, has two modes of cutting high or low frequencies.
- VCA \ Gate-5x, voltage controlled amplifiers. They stand one on each generator before the filter and one on the common output. In their heart are the wactrols. That is very much reflected in the sound. Management of both internal and external sources of CV.
Input and output connectors - 17x
The front panel and controls:
4x VCO frequency CV control
4x VCA\Gate CV control
1x Main VCA\Gate CV control
1x VCF cutoff CV control
1x Bias (cross-modulation) cv control
1x Envelope AR in
1x External signal in
1x LFO CV (new function)
1x Main out
1x LFO out
1x Envelope AR out
-The front panel is made of plexiglas
- You can choose as a desktop version in a wooden case (pine, cnc milling) and as a module for eurorack without case
The weight of the device is 600 g, height 3u, length 48HP depth 4 cm.
Power supply 12V. 200mA max.
Now our crowdfunding campaign has started for create this device at a good price.
Link to our indiegogo page
This Module is currently available.$320 Price in € submitted Jun 16th 2018, 12:25 by knobtechnology | last Change Oct 6th 2018, 12:05 by knobtechnology
1 Users are observing this