The Video Equations Eurorack system utilises the power of mathematics to yield rippling lo-fi seas of colour, acid trip roguelikes, glitching fractals, visions of an 80's techno dreamand worlds of crashing computer programs, all from a single, beautiful u
Equally at home in the studio, lab or on the road this colour video system is ready for take off!
- 16 colours, hundreds of characters and symbols
- 40+ different equation archetypes each with two modifier sliders and a colour depth control for literally millions of unique stable or evolving visuals
- colour and character offset knobs for even more control and variation of output
- 6 variable size masks, each with an invert function and mask fill options
- 7 X 0-5v CV inputs for modular control of all sliders and knobs
- picture mute
- 25hp wide (35.5mm depth)
- 7x CV in (0-5v with protection)
- BUILT IN SCREEN AVAILABLE ON REQUEST (a built in display that has an external rca that can be used to monitor other video signals)
- RCA composite video out with ac coupling and esd protection
- Power use: 12v = 430ma max, 5v= 0ma, -12v = 0ma
- Improvements between what you see in the video and what you will get:
- higher contrast on the lettering on the wood
- a reset button on the front panel
- possibly a switch to change between NTSC and PAL from the front panel (we are working on it now and it looks promising).
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.$277
submitted Jan 12th, 22:13 by sfish