complex noise generator
This is renovation of DIY version of "Jupiter Storm" by the Hexinverter. We redesign and slightly modified the original unit, thanks to the talent of Serge from @Synthwall
• Device consists of two separate "Jupiter Storm" like units housed in a compact 12-HP module.
• The timbral part is as close as possible to the original, but has minor differences in sound.
• Device offers you 14 separated sound outputs based on 6 square core oscillators:
• 6 direct square OSC outputs with individual and the overall pitch control. (forget about V/Oct!!!)
• As well as 8 additional outputs equipped with extra modulation source and optional feedback.
• We have added automation of all toggle switches via incoming gate signal.
• We also added a new mode called "singularity" that allows you to modulate the right unit with the left and get extremally complex timbres. *the effect is noticeable with different intense on various outputs, when it turned on and is almost completely excluded when OSC 3 is enabled.
Modules can be ordered directly by email - email@example.com (I accept PayPal)
Original idea by hexinverter.net
This Module is currently available.$250 Price in € submitted Mar 19th 2020, 17:54 by Paratek | last Change Feb 19th, 19:20 by Paratek