This Module is currently available.
complex noise generator
This is renovation of DIY version of "Jupiter Storm" by the Hexinverter. We redesign and slightly modified the original unit, thanks to the talent of Serge from @Synthwall
• Device consists of two separate "Jupiter Storm" like units housed in a compact 12-HP module.
• The timbral part is as close as possible to the original, but has minor differences in sound.
• Device offers you 14 separated sound outputs based on 6 square core oscillators:
• 6 direct square OSC outputs with individual and the overall pitch control. (forget about V/Oct!!!)
• As well as 8 additional outputs equipped with extra modulation source and optional feedback.
• We have added automation of all toggle switches via incoming gate signal.
• We also added a new mode called "singularity" that allows you to modulate the right unit with the left and get extremally complex timbres. *the effect is noticeable with different intense on various outputs, when it turned on and is almost completely excluded when OSC 3 is enabled.
Modules can be ordered directly by email - email@example.com (I accept PayPal)
Original idea by hexinverter.net
2 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?