Module is a 1U tile in Intellijel format
This Module is currently available.
1U Macro Oscillator
RO'VED is Plum's new 1U MACRO OSCILLATOR based on the legendary "Plaits" by Mutable Instruments.
An Innovative Interface With 4 "CLICKKNOBS" - Plum's 3-in-1 Knobs:
RO'VED features an improved interface that delivers the best of the 1U format.
Along with custom firmware that makes the use of this interface natural and convenient.
8 synthesis models for pitched sounds (Green Models):
* Two detuned virtual analog oscillators with continuously variable waveforms.
* Variable slope triangle oscillator processed by a waveshaper and wavefolder.
* 2-operator FM with continuously variable feedback path.
* Two independently controllable formants modulated by a variable shape window (VOSIM, Pulsar, Grainlet, Casio CZ-style resonant filter...).
* 24-harmonic additive oscillator.
* Wavetable oscillator with four banks of 8x8 waves, with or without interpolation.
* Chord generator, with divide down string/organ emulation or wavetables.
* A collection of speech synthesis algorithms (formant filter, SAM, LPC), with phoneme control and formant shifting. Several banks of phonemes or segments of words are available.
8 synthesis models for noise and percussions (Red Models):
* Granular sawtooth or sine oscillator, with variable grain density, duration and frequency randomization.
* Clocked noise processed by a variable shape resonant filter.
* 8 layers of dust/particle noise processed by resonators or all-pass filters.
* Extended Karplus-Strong (aka Rings' red mode), excited by bursts of white noise or dust noise.
* Modal resonator (aka Rings' green mode), excited by a mallet or dust noise.
* Analog kick drum emulation (two flavors).
* Analog snare drum emulation (two flavors).
* Analog high-hat emulation (two flavors).
I/O and controls:
* 4 "CLICKKNOBS" that used as model selection buttons, main controls and attenuverters.
* 8 bicolor LEDs displaying the active model.
* Main frequency control, 8 octaves.
* Three dimensions of timbre control: harmonics, timbre, morph.
* Attenuverters for the timbre, morph, Harmonics and frequency modulation CV inputs.
* Timbre, morph and frequency modulation CV inputs are normalized to the internal EG.
* Model selection, harmonics, timbre, morph, FM CV inputs.
* Main V/O CV input, with a large input range (-3V to +7V).
* Trigger input, triggering an internal D envelope, or the exciter for the physical/drum models.
* Level CV input, controlling the internal digital low-pass gate, or acting as an accent control for the physical/drum models.
* CV inputs: 100k input impedance, 4kHz, 16-bit.
* Audio outputs: 48kHz, 16-bit, DC-coupled.
* Cortex-M4 ARM processor.
For more details ->
|EU||The overall condition of this *Plum Audio RO'VED (Silver)* is *like...||€300,00||richardeasel|
4 Users are observing this
These merchants probably sell this module. Huh?