Quad Trigger Sequence Generator
Tap your beat ! Far beyond basic step sequencing logic, the Four Bricks Rook brings a highly intuitive interface to all your rhythmic duties and provides a diverse array of features including CV addressable memory of 128 thirty-two steps tables where you can store your own sequences, precision timing to allow non–quantized/off-beat rhythms, an auto randomizer/pattern filler, and four modes defining the pad's behavior : play & record, recall patterns, play fills, or mute your sequences.
• Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
• Shift function scanning through different segments of the sequence (*)
• Non-volatile memory allowing to store and recall patterns (16 slots of 8 - 4 tracks / 32 steps - patterns)
• Potentiometer and CV input for table addressing
• Quantize function per track
• Two playing buffers A and B
• Play Mode allows to play and record your sequence on pads
• Table Mode allows to read and load sequences stored in the non-volatile memory
• Fill Mode allows to use the tables in a more dynamic way
• Mute Mode allows to mute tracks and erase part of the sequences
• Random generator allowing to automatically fill the sequence or create random sequences
• Adjustable trigger length per track
• Current state (buffers / rndm / pointed slots / trig length) storing
• Factory tables including pre-programed beats and specials clock divisions such as triplet ones.
• Bi-polar (-5V - +5V) CV inputs.
• Hi-quality Elektron like push buttons
• High quality metal potentiometer with DJTT double rubbered injected knobs
This Module is currently available.$358 Price in € submitted Oct 20th 2016, 15:00 by Bishop Dust | last Change Dec 2nd 2019, 23:11 by Bishop Dust