Capacitive X/Y/Z Controller with CV Record / Looping
The LP1lightplane is a capacitive surface that generates three-dimensional CVs plus a GATE signal along with finger movements, and "pressure" of your finger on its surface.
It can also record those movements and loop them.
- MODE button switches between LIVE, HOLD and REC modes
- While LOOP mode is active, MODE button will HOLD or (as well as Gate In) reactivate it.
- Select between recording pressure along with axis, or recording just X and Y axis for longer.
- Gate Out or Gate In jack (depending on jumper setting on the back; Gate In mode allows for loop synchronization
- CVZ - Pressure CV output
- CVY - Vertical axis CV output
- CVX - Horizontal axis CV output
- Three independent jumpers on the back side to select CV range between 5V and 10V
- Orientation jumper allows turning it 180 degrees (jacks up or down)
This Module is currently available.$168 Price in €
submitted Jul 10th 2013, 00:28 by bj_gzp
| last Change
Mar 16th, 17:22 by motorhead412