Module is available as a DIY project only.
This Module is currently available.
Reverb is a very simple 4HP Reverb module based on the Accutronics Digi-Log-Reverb BTDR-2H.
It has the standard controls for Reverb Amount and Feedback and an additional Tone control to set the frequency of the audio being fed to the reverb.
Additionally there is an OSC switch that will enable a feedback loop of the reverb signal. Depth could be also described as a “cathedral” switch increasing the size of the reverb.
This is a very simple circuit that will give you short reverbs and a lot of noise and feedback madness.
● 2 to 2.85 Seconds Reverb Time depending on the BTDR Type
● Tone Control
● “OSC” Switch for Feedback Loops
● “Depth” Reverb SizeCControl
● Wrong polarity protection
● 3U Eurorack module, 4 HP wide
● Power consumption: 65 mA at +12 V
The module consists of two boards and a reverb brick:
● Front PCB Panel
● Main PCB with all electronic components3
● BTDR-2 S, M or L
|EU||The overall condition of this *ST Modular Reverb* is *good* ###techn...||€61,00||Tito|
7 Users are observing this