Expander for the 16 voice Demon Core Oscillator by SUPERCRITICAL Synthesizers
The Demon Core Expander module introduces polyphonic control of the DCO. The stacks can be divided between up to 16 polyphonic voices via MIDI or four 1V/oct inputs with attenuator. The oscillator can be set in continuous streaming mode or in MIDI gating mode with an ADSR envelope for each polyphonic voice. The time sync can be also triggered via MIDI for each voice and the phase sync time can be adjusted from past to future. The expander provides a handy MIDI interface and some extra CV controls.
Expander module specs:
- 8hp, skiff friendly with 25mm depth.
- Powers from main module, connects via supplied ribbon cable
- Connected, the oscillator draws now 130mA +12V and 30mA -12V
- MIDI interface with bipolar TRS-connector
- MIDI thru, polarity set with jumpers on the back
- MIDI channel learn function with pitch bend setting
- Gate output, 5v 4ms trigger in retrig
- Configurable polyphony, ADSR envelope for each voice
- Four pitch CVs (±8V) with global attenuator
- Control for phase sync timing
This Module is currently available.$314 Price in € submitted Apr 26th, 10:27 by hzzzu | last Change May 7th, 07:35 by hzzzu