Converts Eurorack power to 9V, 12v, and 5V USB
The Synthrotek Power Pak converts the power in your Eurorack case to 9V, 12v, and 5V USB. You can easily power guitar pedals, drum machines, controllers, USB lights, charge smart phones, and other devices without having to lug around bulky power bricks. Just plug a male-male connector cable (2 included!), daisy-chain cable or USB cable into the Power Pak, and you're good to go.
Need to add +5V to your existing power supply? By installing one jumper, the Power Pak allows you to add +5V to your power distribution board or bus cable. This can be used to power Eurorack modules that need +5V.
Keep it simple and tidy with the Synthrotek Power Pak!
- 2 USB jacks
- DC jacks: 9V center positive, 9V center negative, 12V center positive, 12V center negative
- Polarity protection and over current protection
-LED indicators for each rail
-Optional +5V rail
- 2 x 20 inch (50cm) DC cables included with fully built modules and kits (not included with PCB sets)
- 750mA limit on 9v and 12v barrel jacks
- 1000mA limit on 5v USB jacks
- DC jack size: 5.5 x 2.1mm
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
This Module is currently available.$85 Price in € submitted Nov 12th 2016, 05:49 by Noah Vail | last Change May 22nd, 19:19 by synthrotek
2 Users are observing this