The 'Sequence 8' analog 8-step sequencer is a traditional 8-step sequencer with some extremely handy features. It's available in 2 formats: Eurorack or 9V battery/wall wart (the kit version has a FRAC power option).
- Choose between Eurorack power or 9V battery/wall plug
- 8 Steps with high-gate output per step
- 3 CV Outs, each with their own attenuator, 0-5 volt output.
- Clock Input and Output
- Coarse & fine clock adjustment
- Switchable linear 'random' function with speed adjustment
- Momentary & Hard Hold Function
- Manual Step Button
- Internal/External Clock Switch
- Reset Input Jack
- Current draw is 20mA
- Size: 3U 20HP
- Module depth (Eurorack version): 1.5 inches
Available as an assembled Module and as a DIY project.
No info about availability.$200 Price in € submitted Nov 3rd 2014, 15:18 by sedadbk | last Change Dec 17th 2014, 05:15 by hemmerlinj
|USA||Synthrotek Sequence 8 - great Eurorack sequencer.Features:– Choose betwe...||$150.00||View|
|Canada||In perfect working condition, has 8 gate outputs, 3 cv inputs, as well a...||$139.85||View|
|EU||standard rack rash, first owner, work perfectly, photos on demand. payp...||€120,00||Dominikeddie||View|
|USA||8-step classic style sequencer in perfect condition. features three CV o...||$160.00||View|
1 Users are observing this