VCO with CEM3340 Architecture
Featuring the legendary CEM3340 IC, the 3340 Voltage-Controlled Oscillator (VCO) module offers that classic, rich analog sound found in many famous synthesizers from the past, along with a wide range of sound shaping and modulation possibilities.
- Original CEM3340 (Rev. G) architecture for a rich, analog sound.
- Four simultaneous, buffered 10Vpp (±5V) waveforms including DC-coupled ramp, triangle, sine and pulse outputs, with a controllable PW and PWM CV input (0V to 10V). Pulse output is derived from the CEM3340's triangle waveform using external circuitry.
- Coarse and fine frequency control knobs provide an adjustable frequency range of more than ten octaves (approximately 8Hz to 16KHz).
- 1V/octave input providing accurate tracking over more than ten octaves.
- Controllable CV inputs for linear and exponential FM.
- Comparator-based soft (with adjustable level) and positive/negative hard sync inputs offer versatility; allowing the VCO to be synced to many different types of sources, such as envelopes, sine waves, gate signals and so on.
- Vertical symmetry and roundness of sine wave can be independently adjusted.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- 60 mA +12V
- 50 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 40 mm deep
This Module is currently available.$184 Price in €
submitted May 11th 2020, 17:25 by Wavefonix
| last Change
Jan 16th, 21:26 by Wavefonix
Specs are approved by the manufacturer