Our Attenuverter (AV) is one of our most versatile modules; allowing the polarity of an input source such as an envelope or a ramp wave from an LFO to be inverted.
Additionally, an offset voltage between approximately -10V to +10V can be applied to the input source. The module can also act as an independent CV source when there is no input.
- Versatile module allowing the polarity and voltage offset of an input source to be changed.
- Polarity control also acts as an attenuator.
- Can be used as an independent CV source (between approximately -10V to +10V).
- Controls feature non-linear response curve, allowing more precise adjustments near the centre of the control range.
- LEDs provide a visual representation of the output level.
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- 30 mA +12V
- 20 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 25 mm deep
This Module is currently available.$72 Price in €
submitted Oct 20th 2020, 10:51 by Wavefonix
| last Change
Dec 26th 2020, 23:15 by Wavefonix
Specs are approved by the manufacturer