8-Channel Polyphonic VCO Bank with CEM3340 Architecture
The Poly-8 VCO module is one of a kind. It is a premium polyphonic oscillator bank, comprising eight CEM3340 (Rev. G) VCOs in a clean, compact and ergonomic design. Each VCO features a vast range of modulation capabilities, including hard sync, PWM, 1V/octave and exponential/linear FM.
Each VCO provides simultaneous ramp, triangle and pulse waveform outputs.
The authentic CEM3340 architecture offers an instantly recognisable, rich analog sound found in many famous synthesizers from the past, such as the Prophet 5 etc.
- Premium polyphonic oscillator bank comprising eight CEM3340 (Rev. G) VCOs.
- Three simultaneous, buffered 10Vpp (±5V) waveforms per VCO, including DC-coupled ramp, triangle and pulse outputs, with controllable PW and PWM CV inputs (0V to 10V). Pulse output is derived from the CEM3340's triangle waveform using external circuitry.
- Individual coarse and fine frequency control knobs provide an adjustable frequency range of more than ten octaves (approximately 8Hz to 16KHz) for each VCO.
- Each VCO has a wide range of modulation inputs; including hard sync (comparator-based), PWM, 1V/octave and exponential/linear FM (switchable).
- Ergonomic design.
- Hand-built and tested in the UK.
- 320 mA +12V
- 220 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 40 mm deep
This Module is currently available.$748 Price in €
submitted Dec 26th 2020, 22:21 by Wavefonix
| last Change
Mar 21st, 20:36 by Wavefonix
Specs are approved by the manufacturer