How can I merge 2 existing racks into one. So that I do not have to start building up a 3rd one from scratch, or use an existing one and add all the modules from the other one. Wouldn`t it be much easier to throw everything into one and then decide what to keep and what to put aside ? So it would be possible to e.g. extend a 3 row case into a 5 row version.
Cheers

You cannot merge racks. You can copy modules from one rack to the other with the c and v shortcuts, that works with two different browser windows so you open the two racks in two windows and copy paste from one window to the other.
The other workaround is to use your My Modules collection to quickly put your modules in a rack.

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net

Thank you for your reply and the workaround. This is helpful to me. For a future request - imagine if you could merge racks, and/or rows. Or extract selected rows and create a new rack by doing so. That would really be a good thing. Please consider thinking about it or implementing it. Of course i don`t know how much work it would be or how complex it can get.