Such a beautiful build!!! Kudos! You should post this to ModWiggler if you haven't yet? :-)

Such a beautiful build!!! Kudos! You should post this to ModWiggler if you haven't yet? :-)
-- JohnLRice

Thanks, John! It's the most complex combo/repanel I've done to date. Really took some finagling to get it all to fit. Maybe I'll post on the forum once I make a video.

Man...that's some spectacular mod-work there! I can see how this would require some real component-mashing to make it work, but you nailed it.

Man...that's some spectacular mod-work there! I can see how this would require some real component-mashing to make it work, but you nailed it.
-- Lugia

Thanks. I appreciate the encouragement. The biggest limitation to layout was that the 2 knobs are mounted to the edge of the board, so no components could be to the right of those knobs and the board continues a full 2" below the bottom knob. The Q128 button and LED just barely fit. Thankfully it all worked out.

I really like this! I have to ask, though: are the tags and such on this set correctly? It appears when searching as an available Synthesizers.com module. Please make this come true and let me buy it. XD

I really like this! I have to ask, though: are the tags and such on this set correctly? It appears when searching as an available Synthesizers.com module. Please make this come true and let me buy it. XD
-- tehyar

Sorry, just changed it so no one makes that mistake. This is just a project I did for myself. I only tagged it with that to give credit for Q128. No chance it will be available from Synthesizers.com. Although, maybe they should produce something similar. I find switches incredibly useful and they don't require a lot of real estate to be fully functional. There is nothing in MU that meets the quality of that MOTM-700 which is why I felt the need to convert it.

-- tehyar

Sorry, just changed it so no one makes that mistake. This is just a project I did for myself. I only tagged it with that to give credit for Q128. No chance it will be available from Synthesizers.com. Although, maybe they should produce something similar. I find switches incredibly useful and they don't require a lot of real estate to be fully functional. There is nothing in MU that meets the quality of that MOTM-700 which is why I felt the need to convert it.

-- Precarious

No worries. Call it a mixer of ocd and wishful thinking. :)