well its all together, hard to understand it and blew a speaker all ready!

I suspect that the reason for the blown speaker was DC passed through the Outs module. Simply because something has a balanced out doesn't mean that it'll block DC, and looking at Intellijel's docs on this, they mention nothing about isolation transformers...which IS how you block DC. But if you don't block it and push your amp and monitors really hard...well, this is what that looks like:

A better choice, which also kills ground loop issues, would be https://www.modulargrid.net/e/happy-nerding-isolator Stereo out, ganged level control, but behind the panel you've got transformers to balance the signal AND block DC. Plus, since you've got some "iron" in the signal path now, you can push the Isolator a bit harder and those transformers will add a touch of warm-up to the signal.

thanks for the info. I believe the issue was my oscillator was pitched very high and was being affected by a sine lfo that was slow.i thought i had no output and turned it up and the suddenly got output. 1 smoked elac. now i take time and turn stuff up slowly

the sound output on my delta cep a shouldnt be outputting dc voltage? correct?

the sound output on my delta cep a shouldnt be outputting dc voltage? correct?

-- coyoteculler

Not necessarily. Some devices will output DC offsets via the audio, with the best-known example being the ARP 2600. It's been blowing up speakers for 50 years! But there IS a reason for this, and it's because these were built to also function as modulation and/or complex CV sources. So...annoyingly...there's a rule of thumb amongst some manufacturers that their stuff has to have that DC coupling, too.

Best solution, as always, isolation transformers.