this user has left ModularGrid

Found how great matrix mixers were using the 4ms VCA Matrix for some jam session this week

Definitely a good demo of what a matrix mixer...even a simple one...can do. I like 'em on modulation, which makes it possible to have several composite mod signals from a minimum of modules. My AE system even has one!

Hi Sacguy71,

Thanks a lot for another great video demo, this time the 4ms - VCA Matrix module. I heard of it but your demo emphasis it in a way that it makes me feel interested in it! :-)

How are the knobs, aren't they not too small or is it doable?

Thanks a lot for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Thanks Garfield and Lugia,

Yeah the 4ms VCAMatrix is super fun and useful. The smaller knobs are a little tricky to manage if you do a lot of patch modulation in the main matrix but the cool mute buttons work well. Great module and having 16 VCAs that can be patched and modulated is a real powerhouse. I like this and the new Livestock Electronics Maze in my other case quite a bit to do fade in/out, transitions, mute duty and other useful tasks in a larger modular system.