So I revised over my previous build (Beep Boop Complete)
I decided that I really like mutable instruments because I wanted more functionality. However, the space available with MI modules is very limited. Luckily CalSynth exists. over all, I think this is a pretty good build. Plenty of experimentation as well as basic synth building. Little digital here, some analog there, a nice balance of control as well. It will be epic.

looks f'ing awful to me - too much crammed into to small a space (even thought he space is ok)

less is more - maybe 2-3 voices would be better suited in a case this size

go back to the real mutable modules if you like them and thank Emilie for creating them rather than getting micro versions which are un-ergonomic

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

looks f'ing awful to me - too much crammed into to small a space (even thought he space is ok)

less is more - maybe 2-3 voices would be better suited in a case this size

go back to the real mutable modules if you like them and thank Emilie for creating them rather than getting micro versions which are un-ergonomic
-- JimHowell1970

No thanks. Im happy with this build :) lel