this user has left ModularGrid

Had fun experimenting with my new Endorphin.es Shuttle System and love the sounds

Furthrrrr Generator and Grand Terminal are pure awesomeness. I also just received Queen of Pentacles and Ground Control to pair with it in a palette case. It will be my mobile eurorack setup moving forward.

Hi Sacguy71,

Nice to see the Endorphin.es Shuttle System in action! :-) Yeah that Furthrrrr Generator module is a great one, I had tested it at my local dealer, still on my wish list :-)

So what's next? A jam with the Shuttle System together with the Shared System? :-) Thanks a lot for sharing this with us, enjoy your Shuttle System and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

this user has left ModularGrid

Hi Garfield,

Thanks yeah it is really a great modular system and pairs up well with the Make Noise Shared System and ALM Super Coupe. I will create a video on jam with it and the Make Noise Shared System. I like using tempi and rene to sequence the Furthrrrr Generator on the Endorphin.es Shuttle Control with it.