Anthony talks about this setup here:

Thanks for sharing. Surgeon's "Winged Assassin" was in my top Spotify plays this year. Big fan.

He was really interesting to listen to on the Mylar.Melodies Podcast too

Though back in the day Surgeon wasn't my listening of choice, thats got nothing to do with Talent or Creativity of course.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

this user has left ModularGrid

I like his minimalist approach to modular dance music just like how Julia Bondar has that basic focus.

The video and discussions at Elevator Sound are very interesting. In particular this notion of limitation: in the inflation of modules and the temptations which are related to it... Thanks for sharing.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

And I'd like to point out that Surgeon is an especially cool dude after being awake for 30+ hours and having Denny's for breakfast afterward.

this user has left ModularGrid

Definitely hope to meet Surgeon and you all one day at a future synth meetup. I am finishing up my mobile rig and so far have it down to one 6u Doepfer suitcase, a 4u Intellijel Palette case and a 7u Intellijel case. I can mix and match for easy travel.

And I'd like to point out that Surgeon is an especially cool dude after being awake for 30+ hours and having Denny's for breakfast afterward.
-- Lugia

Yes, really. He seems very humble, very friendly. Very patient too. A whole attitude and philosophy which you can find embodied in his works. Respect.

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).