ModularGrid Rack

Hey all

Been riding the modular train for about 3 years now and about to upgrade my case to something more vertical from which will de-clutter my desk space whilst giving me a bit more HP.

I’m super into complex Krell patches that I leave on for hours. Here's a clip from the latest patch (still tying to iron out the glitches from recording in VCV).
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TAPBLGgQ0GxVKGyzRHlH8tkktUtLcjfr/view?usp=sharing

By complex Krell, I mean nested Krells modulating gain/filters/effects of other Krells, Krells that compliment a ‘master Krell’ for bass type duties, counterpoint, chord Krells – it’s one big Krell party over here…

Looking for any feedback on layout/workflow, other choices of modules, other ideas/opportunities (I’ll list the modules I don’t yet own, but open to selling off things, since it’s so quick/easy to do so).

Few things of note:
- I use an ES-9 & A-119 Ext input in a tiny case to the side, so I can interface with VCVRack – mostly for vc-controlled mixers, end chain filters and the Valhalla Supermassive plugin - which is why there’s not too many filters and not much by way of a mixer in the case.
- The vision is to feed sets of A/D modulation into the matrix mixer/switch and route/mix/invert them to various function generators, as well as experiment with mixing in other sequenced CV via the seq switch, Voltage Block, Marbles, etc
- All the A/Ds usually cycle with various EOCs - even the Zadar, thanks to The Ladik Derivator.
- I love using the Befaco A+B*C to modulate two LFOs for modulating attack/decay on a Krell channel - for some reason I get along best with that module, so I plan to add another.
- The Doepfer trigger modifier in the top row is there to help stimulate the TelHarmonic in shift register mode
- I like to use a main Krell EOC as a clock to run Pam’s and the other time modulators

Modules I don’t own
TipTop/Buchla 281t (quad function generator)
Erogenous Tones Levite (8x Atten/Gain/Offset)
Frequency Control Looking Glass (matrix mixer/switch)
2nd A+B*C (Atten/Gain/Offset/Invert)
2nd DivKid RND STEP (3x S/H)
2nd Veils
Toppobrillo MiniMix (Mixer with headphone out, which could be nice if I want to sometimes use the case, no computer)

Thanks all